The application process for the Dual LLM in Commercial Law is as follows:
- All applicants will apply directly to QMUL through QMUL's application portal.
- Applicants who are shortlisted by QMUL will proceed to the SMU application stage.
- You will be required to complete the application form in the SMU system and also make payment for the application fee. The form will be prefilled with the information that you had provided to QMUL, you will need to fill in the rest of the details that were not provided earlier. Please also ensure that all pre-filled information is correct. You will receive an email with your login ID and password from SMU, along with the login URL.
- If you did not submit a copy of your passport personal particulars page to QMUL, you are required to submit it to SMU at email@example.com. You are not required to provide additional supporting documents if these had been provided to QMUL. These include your education transcript and degree scroll, updated CV, personal statement, and referee letter.
- Applicants shortlisted by SMU will need to attend an essay test and interview. If you are unable to make it to Singapore for the interview, a Skype interview can be arranged.
- After you have attended the interview and essay test, you will hear from QMUL regarding the final results.
Last updated on 08 Aug 2017 .